ZZenter can turn sleep-disorder nightmares into medically sound solutions that are a dream come true
Request an appointment: call (844) ZZENTER (844) 993-6837.
It all starts with a thorough sleep-disorder evaluation using the following diagnostic tools:
- Sleep history and complete ENT physical exam using fiberoptic laryngoscopy with photo documentation.
- Needle-free allergy screening tests for inhalants and foods that might be making you sick!
- In-home sleep testing or referral to an overnight sleep lab.
Following these evaluations, all test data will be analyzed and presented in a confidential follow-up visit. A customized treatment plan may include lifestyle, medical, or surgical options.
Something else to sleep on ...
ZZenter aims to help you achieve balance between nutrition, exercise and sleep
ZZenter staff optimizes how you prepare to stop and go between activities and rest. Lack of proper sleep severely impedes the success of fitness and health regimens. We make it a point to ensure this balance with every program we implement.
Resources for Getting Better Sleep
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine »
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (current sleep news) »
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery »
- Sleep Well, Work Safe 24/7™
Some resources Dr. Berson employs in treatment
“For about seven years, I got bronchitis every winter and it would last until spring. I lived on decongestants and antibiotics. I attributed my feelings of exhaustion to working too much and to decongestants making me groggy every afternoon. I did not realize I was getting sick because I wasn’t sleeping well, but thanks to Dr. Berson, I feel much better. She diagnosed me with sleep apnea and allergies, so I started using a CPAP machine and receive allergy treatments. I now feel well rested, no longer get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and most importantly have not had bronchitis, or needed antibiotics for the past two winters.” —Peggy H